PMP> Top 25 Alert Comments

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Tue Apr 29 12:12:41 EDT 1997

Bob,

Thanks for the exhaustive comments on the latest "Top 25 Alert Table"
draft.  Your documentation approach is quite readable for review.

I have some significant questions regarding your issues surrounding
the notion of "Offline" for various alert conditions.  I will be
sending a separate message on this topic, as a new thread for this
issue is probably necessary.

As far as your other comments/issues go, I pretty much agree with you.
In particular, it seems that we should not be pointing to the
"MarkerSupplies" group when a more natural target is the "Marker" itself.
Hopefully we can discuss this more generally in our telecon later today.

Nice review, Bob.  Very much appreciated.

	...jay