Was the PWG Bake-Off a Success or Failure?

Gail Songer Gail.Songer at eng.efi.com
Mon Aug 5 17:22:52 EDT 1996

Bill,

What do you mean by "busy"?

We only meant that the printer could not process data any longer which appears
to be in step with your definition.

Oppps,  I see where you might have misunderstood me.  By "not print for some
reason" I meant that there was an error on the printer or the front is
displaying a message that must be acknowledged by an operator(or application)
before printing can resume.

Gail