JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jun 12 17:31:59 EDT 1997

Sheesh, give 'em an inch and they take a bloody mile...   ;-)

Ok, I realize that we'll need more than the usual time for JMP,
since this is supposed to be the *last* meeting before final
submission.

We'll start on Thursday nite, then wrap up on Friday by 3:00pm.

At this rate, it looks like SENSE will once again be deferred
until a future PWG meeting, as everyone will probably be quite
burnt out, given the IPP and JMP efforts.

	...jay