[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:35:15 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert,

Attachments aren't allowed in messages to PWG mailing lists, so
your ZIP file was stripped from your message.

Please upload your files to the PWG FTP site or email them to
Daniel Manchala (privately) for subsequent uploading.

An appropriate FTP path would be:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/schemas/

(I'll send you the admin password privately)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Norbert Schade <Norbert.Schade at conexant.com