[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: some changes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:35:15 UTC 2014


Hi Norbert,

Attachments aren't allowed in messages to PWG mailing lists, so
your ZIP file was stripped from your message.

Please upload your files to the PWG FTP site or email them to
Daniel Manchala (privately) for subsequent uploading.

An appropriate FTP path would be:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/schemas/

(I'll send you the admin password privately)

Cheers,
- Ira


Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434



On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Norbert Schade <Norbert.Schade at conexant.com
> wrote:

> Attaching the 3 files I changed on Friday again, this time as a zip in
> case they get filtered (happened to me).
> Again, these changes are not fixing everything. My goal was to validate
> all schemas in one folder.
>
> I'm now going to check the issues in ServiceOperations.xsd.
> Norbert
>
>
> From: Norbert Schade
> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 5:51 PM
> To: 'Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list'
> Subject: SM3, version 2.901: namespaces
>
> I've changed 3 files so far.
> Note: I am not claiming that I'm really fixing anything here. But with my
> changes it is easier to compare.
>
> The Security schema only has the one change I mentioned: ClientRoleWKV ->
> ClientTypeWKV
>
> With the xmldsig-core-schema we get name clashes.
> If I simply empty that schema completely, but keep the schema (for
> namespace declaration at this point), it works.
> The xenc schema I mainly changed the imports at the beginning of the file.
>
> Anyhow, this will hopefully show some differences that will help us
> identify the problem behind it.
> If the security guys need a local xmldsig schema with slightly different
> objects, we have to be careful with the namespaces and object names/types.
>
> I have not yet investigated the issues with the ServiceOperations schema.
> They are related to GetSecurityAttributesRequest  and
> GetSecurityAttributesResponse.
> Therefore the 3 schemas that call objects in ServiceOperations, fail as
> well.
>
> Hope it helps at least making the next step. Back to it Monday.
> Norbert
>
>
>
>
>
> Norbert Schade
> Systems Engineer (printing)
> Imaging Solutions
> Conexant Systems, Inc.
> 201 Jones Road
> Waltham, MA 02451
> U.S.A.
> Tel: 1-781-370-8929
> Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sm3 mailing list
> sm3 at pwg.org
> https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3
>
>


More information about the sm3 mailing list