Yes, I will post something to try to explain the directoin.
Moving the telecon one week puts it in phase with another that I have
recently acquired in the same time slot. I was/am hoping to keep them
out of phase on two-week cycles so that I can attend both without having
to reschedule either. Can we move the next meeting two weeks instead,
or investigate another nearby slot? I apologize for having to suggest
such a disruption.
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:20
To: wims at pwg.org
Subject: WIMS> CIM - Teleconference postponed - Please review proposal
for scope reduction
Bill has faithfully sent out agendas / meeting reminders to the e-mail
reflector prior to each teleconference. Ira reminded me this morning
that Bill was out this week and that I should have sent an agenda
earlier this week. Since we are "taking a step back" as Lee pointed out
in our last teleconference to consider the new requirements form CIM
Core, I propose that we pick up our discussion as an e-mail thread or
in our next teleconference on April 5th.
Can you post your proposal to "reduce_scope_of_update" to the ftp server
and send out a link to the reflector for review?
If you would like additional background on the issue and proposals,
please refer to last week's minutes (see
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...