WIMS> CIM - Teleconference postponed - Please review proposal for scope reduction

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 29 15:38:45 EDT 2007

Hi Rick,

Specifically what other time slots work for you, please?

We'll never successfully stay out-of-sync with your other telecon.

And we have other work to do - like review of my soon-to-be-posted
Counter MIB v2 spec - and non-CIM approaches to Web Services
management of printers (e.g., specifically targeted at the Windows
Vista platforms via WS-Devices, as Craig has suggested).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434