Character Repertories Mail Archive: CR> CR teleconference an

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 14:16:03 EST

    Call-in arrangements for the next CR conference call:

      Time: 3:00 PM Eastern time Wed. 1/8
      Dial in #: 888 205-5513 or 719 955-0562
      Participant passcode: 176310

    As our main topic I would like to go through the draft Implementor's Guide,
    which I have placed at:
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CRimplementorsGuide.htm.

    As before, my biggest challenge is finding online, normative material for
    the details of the Asian character sets (except Korean, which is covered in
    an RFC). Ira and others have provided handy pointers to summaries by
    others, but I'm wondering where I find the horse's mouth.

    Talk to you next Wed.

      -Elliott

    Elliott Bradshaw
    Director, Software Engineering