Re: XP> [CSS3 Paged Media] Page collapsing

From: Atsushi Nakamura (nakamura.atsushi318@canon.co.jp)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 02:23:54 EDT

    Melinda,

    I apologize in my delay catching up on this subject,
    but Canon believes authors that accumulate multiple page-break-* properties
    will do this with intent.
    Collapsing valid properties is something we have not seen before, and seems
    something odd to do.

    Regards,
    Atsushi Nakamura
    Canon

    --
    Atsushi Nakamura
    Senior Engineer

    Tel : 81-44-542-2111 ext3713 81-44-548-7538 direct(shared)

    E-mail : nakamura.atsushi318@canon.co.jp --