MFD> Re:

From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 12:13:31 EDT

    Hi Walter,

    I got your voice mail and thanks a lot for the diagrams. This is a great
    first step to help further identify requirements for scan service/device
    internal objects/operations and required protocols with PC for the use
    cases. This morning Peter and I went through one of your diagrams and
    decided to use visio to create more details that will reflect what scan
    service will do and the protocols between the scanner and PC.

    I'll create the diagrams for all 9 use cases then review with Peter on
    Tuesday and then sent it out for group's review on next Wednesday.

    Thanks again for your help,
    -Nancy

    Walter Filbrich <w.filbrich@samsung.com>
    05/17/2007 07:19 PM

    nchen@okidata.com
    cc

    Subject

    Nancy,

    Attached are a couple of sequence diagrams for Use cases #2 and #3. Please
    let me know if this is this is the kind of diagram you are trying to
    create.

    /Walt

    Walter Filbrich
    Principal Engineer
    Advanced Printing Software Lab
    Samsung Information Systems America
    3345 Michelson Drive, Suite 350
    Irvine, CA 92612

    Tel: 949 797 8085
    Fax: 949 797 8099
    w.filbrich@samsung.com

    This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
    contain confidential or privileged information or protected attorney work
    product. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
    dissemination,
    distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
    message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
    message and its attachments from your computer and dispose of all other
    copies or printouts. Thank you.

    • text/html attachment: C.htm